SPACES ARE ALL FILLED FOR 2024
Spaces still available in the holistic expo indoor spaces
Questions? Email email@example.com
ALL Vendor application is due by April1 NO EXCEPTIONS.
Area of Vendors
1 Merchandise Vendors - Anyone selling products
NO DIRECT SELLERS WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL -
YOU WILL BE CHARGED A $25 FEE FOR REFUNDS IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE PRIOR APPROVAL
Full Payment is required during submission of applications. If we cannot accommodate you we will refund you by June 1. If you do not hear from us you were accepted and are expected to be at the event JUNE 8,9 2024. NO REFUNDS will be provided.
YOU MUST PROVIDE:
ALL MARKETING INFORMATION THAT CAN BE COPIED AND PASTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA WITH PHOTOS INCLUDED
ALL APPLICABLE INSURANCES AND PERMITS
PAYMENT AT TIME OF APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED
By submitting this application you are agreeing to the below:
2024 NEPA Yoga Festival Non-food Vendor & Exhibitor Agreement
In consideration of the mutual promises and covenants hereinafter contained, it is hereby agreed as follows:
1. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR status. The VENDOR is considered to be an independent contractor who shall at all times perform its duties and responsibilities and carry out all services as an independent contractor and shall never represent or construe its status to be that of an agent or employee of the NEPA Yoga Festival, Nearme Yoga, City of Scranton, or Montage Mountain, nor shall they be eligible for any employee benefits from those listed above. The VENDOR represents and warrants that any and all federal, state and mandatory deductions or other charges and taxes imposed by law shall be the sole responsibility of the VENDOR
2. SCOPE OF WORK. VENDOR agrees to perform services under this Agreement primarily by serving as a merchandise, services, or information vendor at NEPA Yoga Fest and will tear down and clean up their area after use. VENDOR will fully comply with the Special Event Requirements of the Fire Department. VENDOR agrees to dispose of all waste appropriately and leave the concession area clean.
The VENDOR agrees to utilize only electrical equipment that complies in all aspects with the National Electrical Code. The VENDOR further agrees they will not use any non-grounded two-wire extension cords or any non-grounded equipment.
The VENDOR will not sell or give away any food or beverages without prior knowledge and written approval of the NYF.
3. PAYMENTS: VENDORS must provide this completed agreement and payment with application.
Booth fees will be fully refunded if an application is not accepted. Request for refunds prior to April 15th are subject to a 20% fee and review. All other applications after April 15, will NOT be applicable for a refund. Applications received after May 22, 2024 are considered late and are subject to a 20% late fee. Late applications will be considered if received with the fee due. The VENDOR understands no cancellation refunds will be granted. Spaces are non-transferable and non-refundable due to any natural and unforeseeable disaster, pandemic or virus.
4. INDEMNIFICATION. VENDOR indemnifies and holds harmless the NEPA Yoga Festival, its sponsors, the City of Scranton, Nearme Yoga LLC, Montage Mountain, their officials, representatives, officers, agents, and employees from, and shall process and defend at it’s sole expense, any and all claims, demands, damages, suits at law or at equity, liabilities, losses, judgments, lien, expenses, and costs arising out of or occasioned by the performance, acts, and/or omissions by the VENDOR, it’s employees, agents, representatives or volunteers relative to any activity and/or omissions by VENDOR, its employees, agents, representatives or volunteers relative to any activity and/or services covered hereunder. In the event of recovery due to the aforementioned circumstances, VENDOR shall pay any judgment or lien arising there from, including any and all costs as part thereof. VENDORS offering: henna tattoos, body piercing & massages; rentals; medical/dental services/screening/testing; climbing walls; herbal supplements, weight loss/stop smoking patches/pills, auto or auto parts, inflatable amusements; and amusement rides or devices; will be required to provide a certificate of General Liability Insurance with a minimum of $1,000,000 of liability coverage naming the Nearme Yoga LLC, Montage Mountain, and NEPA Yoga Festival as an additional insured.
5. ENFORCEMENT. If by reason of the default on the part of either party in the performance of any of the provisions of this Agreement it becomes necessary for the non-defaulting party to employ an attorney, the defaulting party agrees to pay all costs and legal expenses expended an/or incurred by the non-defaulting party.
6. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. The VENDOR agrees to abide by the rules and the directions of the event staff. Space assignments are subject to change. Exclusivity was not implied or granted. This constitutes the complete and final agreement of the parties. It replaces and supersedes all oral and written proposals and agreements heretofore made on the subject matter, and may be modified only in writing and signed by both parties, both acknowledge receipt of an executed copy of the agreement. VENDOR must sign and return this agreement with the full booth fee, a photograph of the booth, a list of merchandise and prices.
By submitting this application, I certify that I have read, understand and agree to comply with the terms of this Agreement. In turn filling out this application above is also considered signing.